The Institut Curie (http://www.curie.fr) is a world-class multidisciplinary cancer research centre combining research in cell biology, genetics, epigenetics, soft matter physics, and organic and medicinal chemistry. The activities of the manager will cover two Labex programs of the Institut Curie (DEEP and CelTisPhyBio) that gather 45 research groups (www.labex-deep.fr and www.labex Celtisphybio.fr ).
- Manage Labex budgets,
- Ensure running of Labex funding programs,
- Report Labex activities at the scientific, administrative and financial levels,
- Organize, coordinate & animate scientific events (seminars, workshops, courses, symposium, retreats),
- Provide a framework for the doctoral missions of students within the Labex (website upgrade, course organization, communication of science to the public)
- Coordinate communication within the Labex, with partners of PSL (Paris Sciences Lettres) university, and more broadly with the French and European community.
- M2 (or higher diploma) in Biology or Biophysics,
- Experience in project management,
- Proactivity and ability to work on several projects in parallel,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Fluent English,
- Strong writing skills in both French and English.
Contract : 3 year contract (COD); salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Position to be filled as soon as possible.
Please send your CV, cover letter and contact information for two references to email@example.com