An engineer position, lab manager, is open at the Institut Curie in the team ‘Chromatin
Dynamics’ led by Dr. Geneviève Almouzni (http://umr3664.curie.fr/fr/equipes/GA).
Qualification and Experience
1) University degree (master) or Engineering school with 5 to 7 years’ experience of running research projects in an area connected to biology
2) Oral and written English
3) Practical experience in bench work in biology
The engineer will be part of a collaborative international team interested in epigenetics, and mechanisms involved in genome integrity. The work in this environment involves constant interactions with scientists and administrative staff of different nationalities and English is the working language. His/Her responsibility in the organization of the team will be to make sure that the team operating procedures are followed and integrated in the quality criteria recognized at the European level.
His/her mission will involve:
1) Management: orders for lab supplies, including purchasing; filing/archiving and safe keeping of all information and data collected by the team (resource, data produced); interactions with partners / external collaborators (Institute administrative staff, platforms, IP and technology transfer office, ethics …)
2) Technical support to the various ongoing research projects within the team
3) Technology watch and development or adaptation of new technologies of interest for research projects of the team.
For more information click here
Please send cover letter, CV and 2-3 reference letters to: email@example.com
An M2 internship in the team ‘Chromatin Dynamics’ led by Dr. Geneviève Almouzni (http://umr3664.curie.fr/fr/equipes/GA).
Title of the project: Characterization of the histone variant H3.3 in vivo : a link between chromatin organization and brain developmental disorders
More information: proposition-de-stage-de-m2
As part of its strategic research domain in Developmental Biology, Cancer, Genetics and Epigenetics, Institut Curie is supporting the recruitment of Group Leaders to the Genetics and Developmental Biology Department located in central Paris in an exceptional scientific environment within PSL University.
We are looking for outstanding candidates who will complement existing strengths in areas including stem cells, tissue growth and morphogenesis, signal transduction, epigenetics, genomics and integrated physiology. We encourage research programs that will advance our understanding of normal and cancer development using a variety of animal and cellular models.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application will be evaluated until December 1, 2018.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews on January 28-29, 2019.
For more information, please follow the link to the flyer of the call: LINK
Or to our department homepage: LINK